Sovereign Wealth Management 13th -14th March 2008, London
On the 13th and 14th March 2008, Central Banking Publications proudly hosted a seminal conference on sovereign wealth management and the growth of sovereign wealth funds. This top-level forum was designed specifically for senior executives from sovereign wealth funds, state pension funds, ministries of finance, central banks and other public sector financial bodies and with over 80 such practitioners in attendance the two day conference proved to be a truly landmark event.
Sovereign Wealth Management – November 2008
Central Banking Publications are excited to announce the next Sovereign Wealth Management Conference for 2008 to be held in Singapore 6-7 November 2008.
This event will facilitate a dialogue among the global community of sovereign wealth funds, central banks, state pension funds and the private sector, so if you missed out on the March event don’t miss this chance to hear from world-renowned speakers addressing the key issues affecting sovereign wealth funds and superb networking opportunities.
A meticulously researched programme will mean that over the course of two days you will have the opportunity to learn more about some of the key issues facing sovereign wealth funds today, highlights include:
- What is an appropriate risk-return target for a portfolio of sovereign assets?
- In search of higher yield: Identifying the optimal mix of assets for a balanced and diversified fund
- Defining and communicating the criteria for external asset manager selection
- How will asset allocation shifts affect bond, equity and currency markets?
- Examining the geo-political implications of private equity and strategic foreign infrastructure investments
- Who should manage these funds, select managers, set investment benchmarks and determine the range of eligible assets?
- Best practice guidelines for strengthening transparency and reporting standards
- What are the potential benefits for public policymaking and the international monetary system from a move towards sovereign asset and liability management?
SUPERB NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Discuss the important issues of the day with fellow delegates over regular refreshment breaks and an evening cocktail reception
- Visit the exhibition hall for the latest offerings in technology, investment opportunities & fiduciary expertise
- Quiz regional and international experts on best practice
- Enjoy the benefits of London: The worlds leading financial centre